Prices start from as little as £50, excluding travel, but quotations have to be on an individual basis since each task is unique and there are many variables.
There is no cost for a quotation.
After discussing the requirements with the Client, assessing the safety issues and the limitations imposed by the Civil Aviation Authority, a firm quotation can be prepared.
Please note that ALL commercial drone operators in the UK must:
- Hold either a BNUC, BNUC-S or RPQ-S certificate (Pilot's Licence).
- Be able to provide copies of his or her Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) approved Operations Manual (which includes details of the pilot’s risk Assessment / method statement, testing process, pilot training and continued practice).
- Have CAA-issued Permission to Operate (which includes details of agreed special permissions regarding the distance from the public or public buildings that the system can be operated).
- Adequate and suitable insurance and can provide a copy of the relevant policies.
- Permission to undertake aerial work in the UK. This can be checked directly on the CAA website.
If in any doubt, always ask the operator to show you the above documentation. Any approved operator should be happy to show you these.
All projects include:
- Aerial photography/video flights of up to 1 hour (4x 15 minutes) per site visit.
- Access to all unedited photographs and video footage taken.
- Flight(s) performed by an experienced Civil Aviation Authority certified, fully insured, drone pilot.
- Full aircraft setup and safety checks.
- Submission of necessary documents to the Civil Aviation Authority for permission to fly.
- Task risk assessment.
Projects may optionally include:
- Conversion of video to different formats (e.g. AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, etc).
- Professional editing and post-processing of one or more aerial photographs.
- Professional editing and post-processing of one or more aerial videos.
- Simple video post-processing (e.g. adjustment of hue, saturation, contrast, gamma correction, etc).
- Specific shots (e.g. panoramas, aerial views from any angle, etc).
Please see our What We Do page for examples of our services.
35% of the fee is to be paid in advance but is repayable if the task has to be abandoned for some reason. If weather or other restrictions on flight mean that the task has to be postponed, the advance fee will be returned or transferred to the next available task date.
Travel costs are charged at £0.50 per mile.
If accommodation is required that will incur an additional cost.
Payments are to be completed within 28 days unless by prior agreement.